When considering opening a franchisee store, it is best to invest in a brand that is well established and attracts customers well, this lowers your investment in marketing and return and brings you great revenue. Patanjali is one such brand that offers great benefits to its franchisee owners. Not only is it a reputed brand with great awareness among the masses, but it also runs several attractive franchisee schemes for those who are interested in it.
Patanjali has carved its niche in the market where it sells the best quality and organic products. The name holds a great reputation in India as well as abroad. This presents a great opportunity for you, as an investor, to consider taking Patanjali franchisee.
This post is a detailed guide about How to Open a Patanjali Store and Patanjali Billing Software. The best brand franchisee when combined with effective billing software can earn you great profit. By the need of this article, you will be able to know Patanjali better, the cost of opening a Patanjali store, and which is the best billing software for Patanjali franchisees.
Patanjali: a successful Indian ayurvedic product company
Established in the year 2006, Patanjali Ayurved Limited provides high-quality ayurvedic and organic products in India and overseas. The firm was founded by Acharya Balkrishna and marketed by Baba Ramdev. Because it offered guaranteed quality and aimed to promote Ayurveda and an organic lifestyle the brand took no time to become a household name in India. Today, there are hundreds of Patanjali franchisees in both rural and urban parts of India.
As per the stats, Patanjali products are sold in India in over 3 lakh outlets out of which 5000 outlets are franchisee stores showcasing 1000+ products. The rising popularity of Patanjali products has made the company think about further expanding and strengthening its Franchisee business in the country.
Two things that have contributed a lot to Patanjali’s progress are its commitment to quality and the wide range of products to choose from. The brand is very cautious about offering only the best and Ayurveda-oriented products to its customers and widening its product line accordingly.
Why should you choose Patanjali?
If you are considering investing in a Franchisee business, Patanjali makes it to the top of the list. It is one of the fastest-growing FMCG brands in India because of the consistent quality of the products, winning the trust of investors. Its popularity comes from the fact that the products these brand offers are aimed at improving the quality of life for the common man.
Patanjali is recording great turnover and as per the data available, Patanjali’s revenue increased to Rs 10,664.46 crore in FY22 compared to Rs 9,810.74 crore in FY21. Time and again, Baba Ramdev has also stated that a part of the company’s profits is donated to charity. because the products are of high quality and low priced, they need minimal advertising and marketing efforts. Some reasons to invest in Patanjali Franchisee stores include:
- First and foremost, Patanjali is a brand in India that needs no recognition, hence you would have to spend a minimal in advertising your franchisee and products.
- The training programs offered by the Patanjali Franchisee division are comprehensive, minimizing your struggles with understanding the business model.
- Because the brand is already established, a Patanjali franchise offers you a great return on investment when compared to opening your own business.
- Anjali franchisee model includes manuals and other material and staff that aids you in finding the ideal location for the store along with price negotiation support.
- It minimizes your risk as an investor because the returns are guaranteed.
- The reputation of Patanjali brands earns you great support from the banking and financing system in India should you seek a loan for business investment.
What are the different Patanjali Franchise Schemes?
There are three Patanjali Franchise Schemes to which you can apply as an investor.
- Gramodhyog Nyas
- Patanjali Mega Store
- Patanjali Chikitsalaya & Arogya Kendra
What is the cost of opening a Patanjali store?
The cost of opening a Patanjali store varies as per the geographic location. It is considerably high in metropolis cities like Mumbai and Delhi and relatively low in other urban and rural areas.
- Opening cost for Patanjali Retail Store – 50,000/- minimum
- Opening cost for Patanjali Dealership Store – minimum Rs.50,000/-
- The Opening cost for Patanjali Distributorship Store – minimum Rs.1 lakh
- Opening cost for Patanjali Mega Store in India – minimum Rs.1 crore
How to start a Patanjali store in India?
Knowing the process of opening a Patanjali store in India will make the endeavor more profitable for you. We have laid down the entire procedure of applying for a Patanjali store franchisee along with the document’s requirements.
Patanjali store opening requirements:
· You will need a shop with an area measuring 300 to 2000 Sq. Ft.
· The initial investment for the franchisee store ranges from a minimum of Rs. 7 Lakhs up to Rs. 70 Lakhs.
· In around 2-3 years, you can reach the Break-Even Period.
· To apply for the franchisee, visit the official website of Patanjali online at http://patanjaliayurved.org/patanjalistore/
· The procedure starts with you submitting a security deposit worth Rs. 5 lakhs, which is fully refundable. The deposit is made in two equal parts in the name of Patanjali and Divya Pharmacy separately.
· Depending upon the area available, you will be eligible for a Patanjali store franchisee. To open a Patanjali Mega Store, you will exclusively be located in the ‘A’ class cities with prime locations.
· Further, the Mega store must be located within 1km distance of the existing Patanjali Chikitsalaya.
· Documents required to open a Patanjali store:
1. Pan card
2. Aadhar card
3. Address proof
5. Identity proof
6. Rent deed
7. Copy of sales registration
8. 5-6 photographs of the location
9. 6 passport-size photos
Important points to note:
· You can exclusively sell products from Patanjali Ayurveda and Divya Pharmacy in the store.
· All the products are approved by Patanjali Ayurveda and Divya Pharmacy.
· You must be a respectful person in society with no conviction records or any other judicial troubles.
How to apply for the Patanjali Franchisee scheme?
You can choose any one of the following 3 options to apply for opening a Patanjali store:
· Through the website
Visit http://patanjaliayurved.org/patanjalistore/ and follow the instructions.
· Through an email
You can send your proposal to Patanjali via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your last 3-year ITR + other necessary details.
· Through Patanjali Franchisee contact number
If you are not able to work on the above two methods, you can always reach the Patanjali Franchisee division on their direct phone.
The contact details of the Patanjali Franchisee division are mentioned below:
Patanjali Food & Herbal Park,
Vill.- Padartha, P.O.- Dhanpura,
Ph. – 01334-240008Fax – 01334-265370
Patanjali Billing Software:
Once your Franchisee application gets approved, you will be offered assistance from Patanjali in opening the store and running it successfully. While Patanjali would guide you every step of the way, you must make certain efforts on your own.
One such effort includes choosing the best Patanjali billing software to make your investing process simpler, more efficient, and cost-effective. Operational efficiency plays a key role in enhancing your capabilities and profits as a Patanjali franchisee owner and credible billing software for Patanjali ensures you reach the highest efficiency levels.
Slant Billing Software: the best billing software for Patanjali stores
There are a handful of billing software options that have proven their excellence in supporting the Patanjali store business and one of them is Slant Billing Software. It is by far the best POS software to support the requirements of easily running a Patanjali store. The software comes with a variety of features which makes it an ideal choice of POS for Patanjali franchisee business of any size.
Some of the key features of Slant Billing software include:
· Easy to use
The software is very easy to use and scored a high user-friendliness score. The extensive support system of the software ensures that you have consistent guidance at every step of the process.
· Fast billing
Quick billing speed means you can earn better profits. With Slant POS software, you need not worry about the billing speed as the software is befitted with the latest tech that eliminates the chances of delayed processing or hanging systems.
· Cloud-based POS software
Slant is a cloud-based POS system that allows you to access your store’s data and billing features from anywhere in the world. You can access store sales from any location and get real-time data and more.
· Multi-pricing feature
You can easily make multiple pricing lists for the products and let the POS handle the right pricing practices, the software can handle multiple price-Lists and switch between price lists.
· Run discounts and promotions
Patanjali stores run discounts and promotions on various occasions. You can manage different discounts, offers, and promotional schemes with Slant as it comes with support for such schemes.
Opening a Patanjali store is a beneficial deal. However, you must have a complete understanding of the [procedure of applying for a Patanjali franchisee store, the costs associated with the Patanjali store, and the best POS software for the Patanjali store before you pursue the idea. We hope this article entails all the information you seek to become aware of how to open a Patanjali store in India.